Tuesday, February 5, 2008

pinku



Strategically released as a Valentine's Day gift,
this new strawberry flavour of the ipod nano
comes in a 4GB and 8GB model.

When the 1st edition of the ipod nano was released,
i went out immediately and got myself a white one,
my sister the black one.
And engraved on the back of my sister's ipod,
"kexin's impeccable music taste in here." :p

I've always been a fan of the nano than the regular sized ipod,
now...
this strawberry one is very enticing.

My little sister just celebrated her birthday,
this ipod nano, or the Tiffany-coloured one,
is definitely on the wish list :)

The brilliant 2-inch display also lets users watch videos and photos,
and delivers up to 24 hours of audio playback or 5 hours of video playback.
All within a 6.5mm profile,
encased within a sleek anodized aluminum top
and polished stainless steel back.

Features include Cover Flow, so you can scroll through your entire music collection by album cover artwork using the Click Wheel.

All these features make me helplessly addicted to naming my albums right,
I especially get a kick out of seeing my Mandarin albums in Mandarin.
(although this means it's harder to search for in iTunes :p)


Get it here :D
iSHOP by Club 21
3rd floor of
Cineleisure Orchard at Grange Road:
No. 8 Grange Road
#03-04/5/6
Singapore 239695

Ads by BLOG2u.SG

3 comments:

aoi said...

hahaha, u like it?

Anonymous said...

happy new yr, kewei! :))

Anonymous said...

Do you know http://welove.ff017d.com/ ?
; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...